Thursday, December 24, 2009

Which is good for daily use, loose powder or mineral powder ?

I will be starting my college next month i want to know which of these 2 can i apply everyday to college and also could you tell me of some reasonable brands of powder of SPF 15. Thank You.Which is good for daily use, loose powder or mineral powder ?
Both can be applied every day.


There is very little difference with the two, other than loose powder is generally for setting other foundations.





I suggest a pressed powder, mineral or traditional, there is no difference (';mineral'; makeup will clog your pores just as much as traditional makeup. All that matters is finding the right combo of ingredients and formulation for your face). This will be easier to bring with you in case you need to touch it up slightly, and is not going to be as messy.





I suggest going online to a website called makeup alley, and look up reviews there. You need an account, but it's free. I rely on that site for like, everything.


Otherwise, search ';pressed powders SPF'; and see what you find.


You can also wear a moisturizer with SPF in it.Which is good for daily use, loose powder or mineral powder ?
I have used Bareminerals and Shiseido for a longtime they were really satisfactory.But honestly,I did not check their SPF. I would recommend you to use a SPF 15 moisturizer (it can be tinted as well) to assure better protection from the sun.
I use the foundation of Olay Total effects and it has UV 15 protection i love it for daily use. It evens out the tone of my skin perfectly and moisturize my skin.
Get this link to find good answers and it will help you





http://lovely2fancy.webs.com/apps/videos鈥?/a>





I hope helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment