Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the difference between Loose Powder and Mineral Powder Foundation?

Mineral powder foundation can be compact ... but not loose..its made of mineral natural elements that can not damage ur skin ..





Loose powder is like when u finish ur foundation and u want to add this flawless elegant silky look to ur makeup .. so u use loose powder..but its more artificial than the mineral ones..





U can apply some of loose powder too under ur eyes to catch any of the falling eyeshadow that may ruin ur makeup ...What is the difference between Loose Powder and Mineral Powder Foundation?
Loose powder foundation is manufactured powder, and mineral powder


is natural minerals (some use vitamin E and Shea butter also). Mineral powder is supposedly better for your skin because it is made of


natural products. I don't know. I've been using different brands of makeup for years and my skin is fine. I've tried the mineral makeup and I don't get as big a difference as the models on TV, but then again,


I don't have a makeup artist applying it.What is the difference between Loose Powder and Mineral Powder Foundation?
Mineral powder foundation is just that.. foundation. It's purpose is to smooth out your skin tone and cover any blemishes/subtle marks you may have on your face. It is really good for people with sensitive, normal-oily, or acne prone skin. It feels light weight and doesn't clog pores. Bare Minerals is what I recommend.


Loose powder should be the last product you use after (in order) your concealer, foundation, bronzer, blush, eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara and lip products. It is used to ';set'; your make-up so that it will last longer. You should also apply your loose powder throughout the day. If you have oil build up it will matte it and it will brush off any dirt debris that may have clinged to your face.


I hope this helps.. :)
Loose powder is made of anything the manufacturing company decides.


Mineral powder is made of minerals and for me seems to cover better and longer. It mixes with the oils in your skin and looks flawless to me
I personally think that loose powder is horrible!! It clogs your pores, and is extremally messy. Mineral powder such as sheer cover(I highly recommend it) blends easily and doesnt clog your pores. It also cleans easily off your face but it doesnt wipe off throughout the day. You just have to learn how to use it. Hope I helped!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment