Thursday, December 24, 2009

Where can I find loose powder for my chocolate complexion?

okay why havent I seen any loose powder in my complexion? Im kelly rowlands color. Does loose powder in my complexion even exsist? lol please help me out. thanksWhere can I find loose powder for my chocolate complexion?
Yes it does exist. I would check out MAC because they have dark colors and they have the largest color selection that I've seen.Where can I find loose powder for my chocolate complexion?
powder never looks dark in the container or compact. the darkest complexion u'll see is something tan but it goes on dark skin exactly as the skin complexion.





Mac has really good compact and loose powders for dark complexions. with a wide variety of color choice. they just wont look so dark when u see them but they'll match ur skin tone after its been applied.





and it does NOT go on too light then adjust to ur color either. it goes on the same colour as your skin. don't be discouraged
Make Up For Ever's high definition translucent powder is a true translucent powder.





can find it on sephora.com





it's pricey but it's also AWESOME!
I also LOVE MakeupForever's powders. Hi def is pretty, if you are oily I would recommend the SuperMat loose powder. It is a staple in my kit!
  • can dogs eat celery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment