Monday, December 28, 2009

What's the best foundation and loose powder around?

^^


from boots in england





thanks


xxWhat's the best foundation and loose powder around?
dream matte mouse is the best foundation i have ever had


its easy to apply and gives smooth finnish to your skin


i buy mine in boots in the uk for 拢6.99 normaly





N0.7 have a great loose powder, its in a black pot and has a little sponge to apply it with, i cant remember how much it is but its easy to find in boots





both of these products come in a range of colours to suit your skin tone





hope this helps :)What's the best foundation and loose powder around?
Covergirl True Blend is really really nice. It has foundation and loose powder in the True Blend collection. The foundation lasts forever since it is like a moosey foundation you only need a tiny bit to cover your whole face. It looks natural as well and helped clear my skin up. Their powder is just as nice.
Have you ever tried Bare Minerals make-up? I think it great! I love it so much it feels like your not even wearing anything on your face, that's why I wear it. I also love that you can order it through the mail to. well good luck I hope this will help



One step face base is excellant. Personally dont like powder foundations but this works as a concealer %26amp; foundation %26amp; really hides blemishes etc
I like Lancome's Teint Idole Ultra. I'm using Chanel's Purete Mat as my powder, but it's a pressed powder.
Anything by ';MAC';
Charle is pretty good

No comments:

Post a Comment