Monday, December 28, 2009

What's the best brush for loose powder?

I'm buying the Smashbox Halo perfecting powder and from what I've read people hate the mini kabuki that comes with it.





Write now I'm using a pressed powder and use it with Sonia Kashuk's powder brush. It's shedding a ton and getting really thin in the middle.





So what brush should I buy?What's the best brush for loose powder?
Get a Bare Minerals kabuki. They work sooo well, I have all of my friends addicted to them. They give you they perfect coverage and I have never had one that ';sheds'; all of the time. lol I hope this helps.





Edit: About MisterKa... answer. Believe me it's not scatchy at all. I have extreamly sensitive skin (i have rosacea) and most brushes hurt like hell when they touch my face, I have never had that problem with bare minerals and I own 6 of their brush's. You can go into any store that carrys bare minerals and feel the brushes for yourself they are so soft. I love them. I'm not trying to pick a fight here, I just thought that I would add that about my skin.What's the best brush for loose powder?
You HAVE to try The Body Shop brushes! They are relatively inexpensive compared to some other high end ones and the quality is awesome. I've got the mineral powder brush (kabuki) from them and I'm using it for my loose powder to set makeup. The softest brush ever. It doesn't shed, looks and feels like new after several washings. But you can get a big powder brush too. I'm sure it's also very good. I heard about these brushes on makeupalley and was impressed with reviews. Now I'm impressed with the brushes too.


Give it a try.
Whatever you do, do not get the Bare Minerals Kabuki brush! I used it before and it felt super scratchy on my face! A good brush for applying loose powder would be the MAC 182 kabuki brush or the MAC 150 brush. They both work really good but the MAC 182 is like super soft and its one of my favorite brushes.





Good Luck! =)
try one called Eco Tools, powder brush. They sell it at anywhere really, I got mine at Rite Aid for like 8 bucks, so worth it though. Plus its all natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment