Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can anyone recommend a very light loose powder for setting foundation?

I have a very fair complexion and I have been using L'Oreal bare naturale translucent powder. and it is way to dark, i use to use another L'Oreal powder before this one came out and it was fine but i can't find it anymore since bare naturale came out.Can anyone recommend a very light loose powder for setting foundation?
I love Magic by Prescriptives.Can anyone recommend a very light loose powder for setting foundation?
Nude colour by 'Magic'
Bare Minerals Mineral Veil by Bare Escentuals!
I like Mac makeup- they have loose powder that is great- I am also very fair so I use Translucent or Nude.





Be careful with bare minerals- they broke my skin out very badly.
use max factor


i love it


i put it on everyday it is super
Get Jane, NYC, or Cover Girl Translucent Loose Powder.
I use maybelline mineral make-up it's cheap and effective!
try the new mabeline loose powder and miracle foundation! its greagt!
You should try Bare Minerals
  • can dogs eat celery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment