Friday, December 18, 2009

Does anyone know where I can buy good value translucent loose powder online?

I've looked on ebay and there doesn't seem to be much available on there. Can anyone recommend a good make?Does anyone know where I can buy good value translucent loose powder online?
Avon has been my brand for years, it lasts ages and is reasonably priced. when they have offers on it's really cheap.


take a look you can get any Avon on line now, bargains galore!!Does anyone know where I can buy good value translucent loose powder online?
I love CornSilk loose powder. Maybe check ebay or drugstore websites.
QVC.com
I really really like Bare Escentials powder call Mineral Veil, I use it everyday, its lightweight, long lasting, doesnt come off on clothes(since its translucent). , and it covers my oily T zone all day. You can buyit on Sephora.com or go to the bare escentials web site. Its about $10-$14 for a large thing of it, it lasts a long time too!!!
I'm with wahine on this one. Go to Sephora.com. Bare Escentuals is your best bet.
I love the mineral veil by Bare Escentuals. The easiest way to buy is from sephora.com.
  • can dogs eat celery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment