Monday, December 28, 2009

What sort of brush to use for loose translucent powder?

I read that you can use a powder brush, a powder puff, a foundation brush, or a kabuki brush. Which one is best just for a light cover of translucent powder over tinted moisturiser?





thanks!What sort of brush to use for loose translucent powder?
A powder brush would work, but a kabuki brush would be better. Don't use one of those makeup wedges though, it won't spread the powder around correctly.What sort of brush to use for loose translucent powder?
I've got a pressed powder that came with a powder puff, I also use a mineral foundation with a kabuki brush, It could be good to use a Kabuki brush... not sure. I thought that translucent powder's use was to set the foundation on your face and absorb excess oils. So I don't know about the coverage, I imagine it's very sheer.
I use a powder brush at the moment but I think a kabuki would be better.
a kabuki brush is your best bet

No comments:

Post a Comment