Monday, December 28, 2009

How to apply loose glitter powder?

So, I bought this little glitter powder from Claire's. And I was wondering, how I would apply it on my eyelids? Like what do I put on first, so then when I apply the glitter powder, it dosent fall off?How to apply loose glitter powder?
unless you 12 glitter is so immature looking!How to apply loose glitter powder?
Try either an eyeshadow primer, or a cream eyeshadow. Then, before it dries completely, pat the glitter on using either your finger, or a small shadow brush. You could also mix some of the glitter into a sheer moisturizer or foundation, and apply that to the lids. If you want to use it as a glittery eyeliner, put a small line of false eyelash glue along the lash line, and apply glitter over it. Just make sure that the glitter you purchased is intended for use near the eyes, you don't wanna get hurt!





Btw, I'm 25 %26amp; I love glitter, so ignore the haters.
There are only 2 conditions in which you'd where loose glitter powder:





1.) You're in the 1970's or 80's


2.) You're under 13
There is an eyeshadow primer you can buy. Try putting the glitter on when the primer is still slightly damp.

No comments:

Post a Comment