Monday, December 28, 2009

What foundation stays on longer: pressed powder, loose powder, or liquid?

Please list sources.What foundation stays on longer: pressed powder, loose powder, or liquid?
I like mineral make-up, it makes your skin look a lot more natural and doesn't clog your pores. It works as a powder and foundation. Lasts all through my 10hr work day and I don't have to re-apply. Pur minerals is what I like, but the ever so popular Bare minerals isn't too bad. If you have oilier skin go for the Pur. But if you're going to use foundation for sure put a powder over it.What foundation stays on longer: pressed powder, loose powder, or liquid?
I personally prefer liquid and then I use some loose powder over it.





But any of them can stay on for the same amount of time.. I suggest using a primer to help your foundation stay in place. I use ';Laura Gellar Spackle Cream Under Makeup Primer'; and its great!





Its a bit pricey though..$23. You can get it at www.QVC.com






Of the three, liquid. But the two longest lasting foundations I've ever had were MAC Studio Fix Powder with a setting powder on top of it, and then Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse (it doesn't always stay all day... but it has before)
i use liquid foundation and then powder translucent and it lasts all day until i wash it off
probably liquid but I hate liquid! It makes my face look so fakeee. eww. I use pressed, and it works for like 3-4 hours depending on what your doing.
liquid, mine usually lasts from about 6am-7pm.



liquid, unless it mineral then the loose powder stays on almost as long
!liquid stays longer!!!
Liquid it first. Powder your face when you get done. Lasts all afternoon.
I use bare minerals it works great stays on all day for me
i use maybelline dream matte mousse. it stays on awhile and makes ur skin look rlly clear, not fake.
yeah I agree..liquid then put a blot pwder over it...it last all day if its good quality makeup
  • can dogs eat celery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment