Monday, December 28, 2009

Is wearing foundation, concealer & loose powder too much make-up?

I have pretty good skin. I usually only use concealer for my dark circles and loose powder on top of that. I was looking into using foundation but I wasn't sure if it takes a lot away from a natural look or if its too cakey. Any suggestions or comments about wearing foundation?





I was also looking into using primer because I use eye shadow pretty much everyday but it usually wears off during the day..do you have any experience with using primer? Has anyone tried the Too-Face Shadow Insurance?Is wearing foundation, concealer %26amp; loose powder too much make-up?
If you already have good skin, just stick with your concealer and powders. As for Too Faced Shadow Insurance (TSFI) , it's awesome. Just be sure to apply it very thinly with a concealer brush to avoid creasing.Is wearing foundation, concealer %26amp; loose powder too much make-up?
wearing foundation isnt that bad as long as you put a minimal amount on, especially if you have good skin. If you wear to much, it just ends up looking gross and caked on. In my opinion, you shouldnt even worry about it if you dont really need it. And for the primer, I someones use the one benifit makes and its nice and i think it stays on longer and looks smoother.
Why don't you use BEYOND COLOR Skin Smoothing Compact Foundation? It will work as all three a foundation, powder and concealer and won't weigh your face down and save you money!


For a primer I use Magix Face Perfector. Its only $7.99 and works all day long! You can try them at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping too! GL!
ya i wouldnt use foundation, and ive used too faced shadow insurance and its pretty good. the urban decay one is good too but less convient.
yea,concelear and loose powder is great,but i wouldnt use fondation,its cakey and clogs your pores
2 cakey at least stop using one


i use cover up if i have blem.s %26amp; powder 2 cover up dark circles and keep my eyeliner on








no clue 4 other Q

No comments:

Post a Comment