Thursday, December 24, 2009

For oily skin which is better loose powder or pressed powder?

I like loose powder better. I also suggest you invest in a good, professional brush to go with it. Go to a cosmetics counter, and ask what brush is best for loose foundation.





ஐ(gιggℓεs) ஐFor oily skin which is better loose powder or pressed powder?
well you can`t compare loose powder to pressed powder, we use lose powder for the main application, and the pressed powder you put it inside your purse, so whenever you choose a touch up you put on your pressed powder.





Yes you can wear the loose powder without foundation, but it actually was invented to set the foundation.





Hope that helped.





Good Luck.





Good Bye.For oily skin which is better loose powder or pressed powder?
You can use loose powder without foundation, it will only take away the shine. It will not hide imperfections or help too much to even out the color of your skin.


Finding a loose powder that won't clog your pores and that is specially made for oily skin.


Using a pro brush is also very important. I like to use a kabuki brush to buff in powders.


Having said this and having oily, acne prone skin myself I have to say that I prefer to use pressed powder. I think it is better to even out the color of my skin. My favorite is MAC´s MSF Natural. It makes makes my skin look flawless and helps with the shine factor. It may be pricey but it really helps my skin look flawless.
For oily skin, don't use liquid foundation , u should use foundation first and apply loose powder on top of it. Loose powder work better than pressed powder. U can try L'oreal True Match powder foundation , it's very good for oily skin.
either.


if you use loose just make sure you have on a good moisturizer and a makeup primer before the powder or it wont look great





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090928041159AAxeK2h
i find loose powder works best. i have oily skin too

No comments:

Post a Comment