Friday, December 18, 2009

Where can I find Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Loose Powder in ';soft ivory'; online?

I'd like to buy it from a website, but so far I've been unable to find one that sells this specific PF product in this particular shade. Any suggestions?Where can I find Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Loose Powder in ';soft ivory'; online?
Here it is .....





http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/p鈥?/a>





Hope this helps ~~~Where can I find Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Loose Powder in ';soft ivory'; online?
walgreens. com


or


and natural health online store.
I found that the difference between this brand and many others is that the others put in oils, fillers, and worse--talc which is what makes your face itch and break out. After years of spending tons of money on expensive brands, now mineral makeup and mineral powder is available in all stores. Be careful; most of them have fillers and talc and oils too. The best I have found is Maybelline mineral makeup. Just pure minerals. No fillers, no oil, and NO TALC!!! With this foundation, you don't need to add powder. My dermatologist is the one who suggested this to me, and I could just kiss him!! Try it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment