Friday, December 18, 2009

Can anyone recommend a really good loose powder for your face that controls oil and shine?

I'm looking for a loose powder - light or translucent - that controls oil and shine and gives a natural yet flawless look. I had someone use a product on me that was by lancome or a similar brand - can't remember which. But it was AMAZING. Any thoughts? I'd especially like to hear from makeup artists.Can anyone recommend a really good loose powder for your face that controls oil and shine?
MAC's loose powders are the best.





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





The shades are fabulous, the quality is up there.





You can also buy these face priming items that control shine before you put on your makeup over it. Mac's Prep + Prime is a good one:





It's an ultra-fluid lotion formulated with special-effect silicones. Calms and soothes the skin, blots away excess oil, and evens out skin redness. Improves the laydown and application of foundation or powder.Can anyone recommend a really good loose powder for your face that controls oil and shine?
well, i'm using Kose...


i'd not say that it's fabulous but it's good. and i especially love the powder puff.
The best i found was a powder cream. It's cover girl, and I found in the makeup section of wal-mart lol. it was about $8.00 ca, or something like that. It works really good, and doesn't leave you looking, or feeling, like you are wearing face paint.
The best powder I have found is the sheer cover, it adjusts to your own natural color and it looks absolutely flawless.....I LOVE IT!
I use Covergirl Compressed powder, to control shine. It works really well. I just have to re-apply it about once though. It is only about $5.00.
Well I have moose foundation.


It's by.. maybelline


but it's not a powder or a liquid.


It is a moose so it goes on and blends really


well.. also it's not sticky or heavy


so it's awesome. Seeing as it's a moose it definately controls oul and shine.


It covers all of my flaws.


I couldn't live without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment