Monday, December 28, 2009

How to apply loose powder eye shadow and make it last and stay?

???How to apply loose powder eye shadow and make it last and stay?
There are several brands of makeup that sell a eye shadow primer. Mary Kay for one. I use it as a base to my powder eyeshadow, and 10 hours later, my eyes are still as fresh looking as they were when I put my shadow on. You can go to www.marykay.com and search products. If you do know of a consultant, you can also search for one on the site that is located next to you.





Also, its not a good idea to put foundation on your eyelids. This can cause some drying on the lids, and since the lids and under the lids is the most delicate skin on your face, it will be more prone to wrinkling. Only use eye products on your eyes. In years down the road you will want youthful looking eyes!How to apply loose powder eye shadow and make it last and stay?
i put foundation on my eye lids before i put the shadow on. both powder and liquid foundation works for me
i dont think thats posible.
With a trowel
put a light coating of foundation on your eyelids before the powder. you can also try a very light dusting of transluscent powder over the eye makeup to set it further
I'm not sure if loose powder can stay very long. I would try taking a brush, dipping it into the powder, and then combining it with some petroleum jelly. Voila! Instant cream eyeshadow that lasts for hours.
Use some eye cream first, then apply with a soft brush. You could also look for an ';eye primer'; which goes on as a cream under your powder. I know Mary Kay sells such a product. Good luck!!
mix it with a very tiny bit of lipgloss and apply it with an eyeshadow brush
good question, i have no idea but you should try the cream ones instead.
To get your powder eye shadow to stay on use your foundation on your eyelids first so it has something to stick to. Apply lightly and it will stay all day as long as you don't rub your eyes.


janet
when i was younger i used to put a little dab of chapstick on my eyelids to make it stick, then i found out they actually have a product for that lol..i have a smashbox concelor stick that works great though, look it up at sephora.com
Well i know by experience that when I wear loose powder eye shadow it sometimes creases by mid day so I bought this base stuff, I put on my eye lids before I put on my eye makeup.





If I am going out for the night I will often sweep some light loose powder over my eyes to help the make up stay in place.





Hope that helps!
Seriously...get a MAC shadestick and then use a brush to apply...it will stay on all day with no crease!
Try dabbing a trickle of water on the edge of the brush and then dabbing it on a paper towel. Then apply. It stays on longer and it's easier to apply. I love doing it, it really works for me.
The makeup artists use a small white makeup sheet and put it under the bottom eyelashes to catch the loose powder so it don't go every where, hope this works for you.
First, put on a creamish eye shadow. It can be the color of the shadow you're putting on, or it can be a skin color. Then put on the eye shadow. I hope this helps, it always works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment