Monday, December 28, 2009

What is better for me? Pressed powder or loose powder?

I'm 15 years and I want to try either pressed or loose powder to control my shine. My face is quite oily and I don't know which is better for me. Does anyone have any suggestions?What is better for me? Pressed powder or loose powder?
Good Lord, stick with the pressed. If your powder gets loose, you may never recapture it ! And I'm sure you don't want to be known as the girl with the loose powder.What is better for me? Pressed powder or loose powder?
I think pressed powder is good for you
i always seem to go over the top with press powder and i always end up look cakey so id say use the loose powder it will control your shine and oil and you wont look like your wearing alot of makeup and loose powder never clogs up your skin
I use foundation the put on loose powder-(bare minimals)


Then I put on my blusher/bronzer and then dust over my face again with pressed powder-(Rimmel London)


The pressed powder has really controlled my shine. It is the translucent powder and makes my skin look really nice. I couldn't believe the difference it made to the look of my skin!!!
Wait til Christmas morning, might get one or both for Christmas presents.
OHHHHH.............bout that eeeeaaammmmm......I thing Pressed Powder right or not??????...........
I like true mineral makeup because it doesn't clog your pores and it has built in SPF in it. they have both loose and pressed. the loose provides a dewy finish and the pressed provides a more matte finish i like the pressed its less messy and it helps the oil shine stay away for 8 hours or so then i only have to re apply in my t area every 8 hours.
The pressed power will be best for you oily skin. But make sure you throughly clean your face and use an astringent before applying any makeup
Oh, you sed that youve got kinda oily face! First you should use a face cream whith hydro-balance system, who eliminates the sebum excess.


And I think that pressed powder is much better than the loose one!


Good luck and merry Christmass!
I suggest you talk to a beauty advisor - there should be such people in your local department store. Go to more than one. Also ask your mum or another trusted relative for advice.
Pressed powder is a whole lot better. Loose powder is too light and it is only suitable to set your makeup.
pressed powder is used more as a foundation I would suggest you use loose powder for shine control just use something close to you skin tone
loose
if u have oily skin i would recomend a loose powder sure you get a good applicato doesnt have to be expensive tho


lightly dust ut on with a brush or for more coverage sponge it on
Bare Essentuals, its a mineral powder... i have skin problems too, and i find that this one doenst irritate my skin, but then it does leave me looking looking oily sometimes (BUT SKIN LOOKS FLAWLESS %26amp; its all natural minerals.) I think i read somewhere that pressed powder is better for oily skin though.
You can use either. I suggest that whatever you decide you apply it with a powder brush instead of a sponge. Mary Kay has a great product that removes shine called Oil Mattifier and they also have Beauty Blotters that you can remove oil from your face without messing up your makeup. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment