Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does loose powder cover up upper lip darkness?

I know that sounds like an odd question. My upper lip is alittle bit darker then the rest of my skin. Will loose powder cover that up? My friend said yes but i want to know for sure.Does loose powder cover up upper lip darkness?
I think a foundation or concealer will help your situation better than a powder would. After the foundation is applied, then you may want to apply the loose powder. Loose powder provides the least coverage and is normally used as a finish to foundation or concealer. Does loose powder cover up upper lip darkness?
Use a Concealer that matches the rest of your face skin color


Don' t use powder because it'll make your upper lip look caky and like you have heavy makeup only in that area.

No comments:

Post a Comment