Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can I take loose powder on the plane with me?

In my purse, I mean. Its not liquid but my mom said i need to put it in the ziplock bag.





Its only 20g but its big, so I don't want to put it in the ziplock. Plus, its never been opened. It still has the plastic on it.





Does it need to be in the ziplock bag with my liquids?Can I take loose powder on the plane with me?
The only thing that must go into those zip lock bags are things that contain liquids. Powders are not liquid. Leave it in your carry on bag. If it is still inside it's original packaging, that is better, so it is easily identifiable





I don't think there is any reason that anyone would give it a second look from the x-ray image they get.Can I take loose powder on the plane with me?
i do not think so


because i went on holiday every year since 9 years of age and i know that my mum and sisters used to take powder on in the little compact plastic thingi and we have never had a problem...


also i took it on plenty of times and unless regulations have changed i am pretty sure you still can!!


:)


Ps: i use ziplock bags for things too


how cool?


XD
It's probably fine, but if you want you can just check your bags to be on the safe side.
put it in a zip lock...they want to see ALL containers in a zip lock, that way you aren't hiding anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment