Monday, December 28, 2009

Loose Powder?

What's the best loose powder from a drugstore? I don't use it for my face, but I use it to soak up oil on my eyelid before applying eye shadow, eye liner, and shadow paint. So what would be the best one for me? And my skin is oily. Thanks (:Loose Powder?
N.Y.C. , enough said. it's only $2.99 at drugstores. the Translucent color is for lighter skin color, while the Naturally Beige color is for darker complexions. it controls oil AMAZINGLY well, so don't let the price tag fool you! my only complaint about it is that the top of the jar isn't a screw - top, so careful when you open it :].





if you have a makeupalley account, look it up! if you don't, you can sign up (it's free!) and look for product reviews.Loose Powder?
use a face wash that gets rid of an oily face not powder. The only reason I say that is becaise it might be used by makeup artists but powder can built up in your tear ducts and clog them. Yuck. But if you're going to do it you will...


If you're looking into skin care, I high suggest looking into vichy. Everything is pricy, but you'll notice a HUGE difference in your skin. Also, at your local shoppers drug mart, they should have samples of vichy products they can give to you for oily skin and you can ask them honestly about the powder... try the free samples tho... good luck!
Covergirl loose powder. Its like a god to me! Works so well and creates a ';glowing'; look. MAC powder works well also.
lore'll loose powder in a tan square


or any covergirl both good
NYC,no colour,it's translucent.





=]♥
U don't have to spend much. Covergirl is good, cheap loose powder

No comments:

Post a Comment