Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best MAC brush to apply a loose powder? I've got 150 but it seems too large .?

It seems I can't cover little spots and I get too much powder on it when I dip it in.What is the best MAC brush to apply a loose powder? I've got 150 but it seems too large .?
After moisturizer or sunscreen, foundation, blush or bronzer, then...


1] dip brush in loose powder


2] tap off excess [ edge of container ]


3] brush over entire face, from hairline to chin


4] then apply eye makeup, lipcolor


NOTE: 'powder' and powder foundation' are not the same thing - a foundation brush should be used for powder foundation.What is the best MAC brush to apply a loose powder? I've got 150 but it seems too large .?
I use #272. I like that it is smaller and angled. I do tap it off first. This brush also is great for blending more then one shade together. It's a fantastic brush wet as well. The colors go on far more intense and last longer. Hope this helps here is a link for the 272.





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>
150 works for me, just tap it off before using it

No comments:

Post a Comment