Thursday, December 24, 2009

I ran out of loose powder and i have not money what is something else i can use so my face wont shine?

i usually first put on my liquid foundation then my loose powder, then a little bronzer for a little color what do you suggest?I ran out of loose powder and i have not money what is something else i can use so my face wont shine?
Baby powder or cornstarch.I ran out of loose powder and i have not money what is something else i can use so my face wont shine?
baby powder can work well but cornstarch'll also do
baby powder
just keep a lot of blotting papers handy
Baby powder. If you don't have that. Drink plenty of water through out the day.
BABY POWDER or CORNSTARCH
You can brush on cornstarch with a powder brush. This should work OK in the meantime.
baby powder works wonders, use lightly and smooth it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment