Friday, December 18, 2009

What is the best Loose Powder Foundation that doesn't make your skin break out?

I'm looking for loose power foundations that don't make your skin break out, and look really nice and not look like you have any makeup on.





:) ThanksWhat is the best Loose Powder Foundation that doesn't make your skin break out?
everyone's skin is completely different, so no two people are going to get the same effects from a make up. i use mineral power by maybelline. my skin is pretty sensitive and prone to breakouts and this make up has never given me trouble.What is the best Loose Powder Foundation that doesn't make your skin break out?
I.D. Bare Minerals is really nice...the shades are really good, they have quite a wide variety, and it applies very smoothly with a kabuki brush or powder brush. I use it and it really evens out my skin tone, and also I found that I am getting less pimples. I kept my skin care routine the same, except I stopped using MAC liquid foundation and switched to Bare Minerals, and I get less pimples now :] It doesn't clog your pores as much, apparently.


I hope this helps :]
There is a brand called ulta and its wonderfuul.


here is a secret. if you get the powder a shade darker and apply it everywhere it makes you look perfect and tan.
everyday minerals. it's the breakout free version of bareminerals
different people's diff opinions.........u'll get confused


but still revlon''s or dove's is too good


gud luck!
Bare Minerals is great, but it DOES make you break-out.





鈾

No comments:

Post a Comment