Thursday, December 24, 2009

Whats better pressed powder or loose powder and how are they different?

also do you apply them in different ways or the same?





thanks xWhats better pressed powder or loose powder and how are they different?
in the morning when I apply makeup I like to use loose powder with a large makeup brush it gives me a more professional look. In my purse I carry around a compact with pressed powder for the touch-ups in the afternoon. And no your ';landfill'; will not be clogged just buy products that dont cause acne prone side effects-look on the back of the product it tell you! make sure you wash your face each night with a cream cleanser and moisturize with a light cream- i like oil of olay. :)Whats better pressed powder or loose powder and how are they different?
Neither! The leftover containers just clog up the landfill.


Justify yourself!


Drink water, eat healthier, excercise a bit.
Loose powder is used to set your makeup when you first put it on.


A compact powder is to bring along with you because loose powder usually comes in a bigger container.


I use both.
i sometimes use a loose in the morning, but carry a pressed in my purse. there really is no difference. the loose is kinda messy, put it on before you put your shirt on.
I personally like loose powder because it goes on better for me, but pressed is much more convient. It doesn't go everywhere like loose powder.





Buut considering I only use powder on special occasions %26amp; never do touch ups, its not a big deal for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment