Thursday, January 7, 2010

What's the best loose powder to wear?

I've tried Bare Essentials, which in my opinion is horrible, as it made my skin peel and rash. So are there any other good ones? thanx!What's the best loose powder to wear?
I use Revlon Loose Powder, it works pretty good I should say. It gives a shimmering look, almost like a glow.What's the best loose powder to wear?
Urban Decay surreal skin makeup, it is a mineral based loose powder. i love it i use it on clients all the time and it gives the face a satin matte finish. it also covers really well and doesn't make the skin looks shiny like bare essentials.
Aww i was going to Bare minerals, but since you don't like that im not sure.
well i like the natural look:) so i use NOTHING lol for reals
M.A.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment