Thursday, January 7, 2010

Physicians Formula Talc-Free Mineral Liquid Foundation or Loose Powder?

I have been wanting to buy Physicians Formula's mineral products for quite a time, but I don't know if I should buy the liquid foundation, or the loose powder.


I have post-acne marks, and still sometimes get a zit, which one would provide the best coverage to hide the marks, and give me smooth and even skin?


And please don't mention any other products.


Thanks for your help!Physicians Formula Talc-Free Mineral Liquid Foundation or Loose Powder?
powder is betterPhysicians Formula Talc-Free Mineral Liquid Foundation or Loose Powder?
I tried their talc-free mineral powder and absolutely fell in love with it. The color was excellent and it looked very natural. I prefer using powders to cover blemishes because my skin tends to be oily and it did the job. I also noticed my skin stayed pretty clear for the most part. Also, the container lasted about three months using it every day. So it's definetly worth the price.
i use the loose powder if has really good coverage and looks natural. i use a little concealer under it also on red areas
I like their loose opwder better, since im like...uh, oh so white.


It blends better than the foundation.


But its all up to you.


If you prefer powder over liquid foundation then go for the powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment