Thursday, January 7, 2010

Good pressed OR loose powder foundation?

I need something 20$ and under that won't make my skin oily and break out.





If possible could you suggest a drugstore brand?





Also, is a loose or pressed powder better?


All help is appreciated!Good pressed OR loose powder foundation?
Seriously, I know you must hear this alot from people but I bible that Bare Minerals is the best. I was always looking for the best product and for years, it seemed like nothing fit the bill. Bare Minerals is really the only solution that I have found. Everyone who bought it in my family (My mom, step sister, and nana) loved it. I have medium oily skin and I have a light complexion. It worked amazing! It minimized the oil and didnt make my face and neck two totally different colors. As long as you get the right color, you will LOVE it! Pressed powder is for a matte look but it comes off looking to cakey. It looks good only if you use it sparingly, not when you use it primarily. Good luck (:Good pressed OR loose powder foundation?
If you want to spend under 20$ and get a good deal I suggest Mayballine New York's Mineral Power Foundation. I use use the loose powder and the concealer, the concealer is a liquid but its really good. IT doesn't make my skin oily or break out, during the winter it helps keep my skin from drying out.





ANd the loose powder foundation costs about 9$ and the concealer costs about 6-8$ at walmart, OH the powder comes with a kubuki brush but i suggest getting a bigger one, you can get one at walmart for 5$. And remember to get your concealer a shade or two lighter than your foundation.
i prefer looser powder for like longer wear


mac makeup is actually verry good


i know you want the drugstore kind but since were talking about your face its better to get a better brand so your face will not come up with some kind of reaction


if you want something to wear everyday then chose the pressed powder its more convenient


also when you go to any mac store ask them if you could try it


and if you see that it work for you invest in it


i dont believe it is that costly
I'm really loving the L'Oreal True Match.


Be careful though, it does make your skin feel a little dry but if you put a sheer coating it's very good. I have sensitive skin by the way and it does not make me break out.





Also, it depends on what you like better. I have never used loose powder because I thought it was always easier just to take the compact with me.
I like loose powder better than pressed. You can control the amount that goes on your face a lot better with loose and it lasts ALOT longer. I use covergirl's loose mineral powder($5-6). I find that it works best for me. I've heard that loreal's bare natural loose minerals($12-13) are the best though.
I swear by Neutragena Mineral Sheers loose powder foundation. It has a built in brush and works as well as expensive brands. I've tried 'em all, and I keep goin' bnack. I've been using it for three years now. Try it, you'll see what I mean!
I use mabeline loose powder and it costs about 10 bucks and you can choose your skin type also revlon thats good and you can get if from your local walgreens or walmart

No comments:

Post a Comment