Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can I use Johnson's baby powder instead of loose or pressed powder over my make up?

Will it do the same thing? Will it make a difference which one I use?Can I use Johnson's baby powder instead of loose or pressed powder over my make up?
ummm it will make you white. The powder has to match your skin tone.Can I use Johnson's baby powder instead of loose or pressed powder over my make up?
Yes. If you're naturally pale, then baby powder (talc) works well as face powder. Talc is the main ingredient of most face powders anyway, so if they irritate you or dry your skin too much, baby powder will do the same.





Most face powders are too dark for my skin, so I use talc. It doesn't look caked on or fake, but it does dry skin out, so I'd recommend a good moisturizer first and not using it everyday.
it might make you look a little pale :/


and i think its alot finer than loose or pressed powder so it may just sort of come away really easily.


the smell would also annoy me a bit to be honest :)
you face would look cakey, like a vampire or goth.
if your pale as paper hope i helped:)

No comments:

Post a Comment