Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does Anyone Find That Breaking Up Pressed Power So That It Is Loose Powder Makes It Last Longer?

yes it adds air making it lighter and lets you use less.. also lets less get blown away or dropped when using the product.. better for your skin too..Does Anyone Find That Breaking Up Pressed Power So That It Is Loose Powder Makes It Last Longer?
Hmm that's a good idea;D but actually I don't think so. Loose powder gets wasted so easily cause you tap so much off the brush. At least for me. Using pressed powder, especially if you use your fingers, you only get exactly how much you need.


:]


Although I like loose better haha.Does Anyone Find That Breaking Up Pressed Power So That It Is Loose Powder Makes It Last Longer?
I find it lasts NOT as long because it spills out every time the compact is open.
nope haha





but good preservation. :]
i find that bare minerals lasts me a long time and its loose powder, so why not

No comments:

Post a Comment