Thursday, January 7, 2010

What loose powder do u suggest for oily skin?

any suggestions, trying to switch up my makeup a bit and see if i find something better.What loose powder do u suggest for oily skin?
Mark Powder-matic Go Anywhere Loose Powder. Comes in a cute, mirrored click compact and perfect for oily skin. I use Light, but they have medium and dark too, and even if you are more medium than light, you just buy the shade you want your skin to look closest to. WHen I use this, I can barely tell I am wearing it-except for my skin looks perfect. Visit www.meetmark.comWhat loose powder do u suggest for oily skin?
I have oily skin as well. I use to ';cake'; the foundation on and later on during the day it would look shiny. I got a loose powder that goes on smoothly and leaves a nice glow. I use Clinque. Its the best!
Cover girl......in the blue oval
mac loose blot
I use MAC loose powder to set my makeup, then i carry a pressed powder, but apply it with a powder brush. I love MAC, but their powders do contain clay so may be clogging for oily skin. I try to use less powder in the summer when i sweat more. I carry aveda spray toner for oily skin it comes in a small glass bottle that I keep in the fridge over night. Take it out and pop it in my purse. When my skin gets oily, I just lightly spray it. Any remaining oil, I blot away using blotting papers (Clean and clear makes a good one, so does MAC and Victoria Secret. Clean and Clear are the cheapest.)
first u have to wash ur face with hot soapy water to clean it before u put powder on ur face.
the reason your face is that oily is your not puting any moisterizer on


1.Wash(dont over wash or it will make it worce!! scrub with 2 fingers)


2. tone


3. moisterize (will help your glans not produce oil)


then was a oil free bace and a shine free powder


shoping for makeup then go to ';ULTIA '; and get help they are traned and will help you pick good products and colors that fit your skin color and condition !!!!!!!!!!!! (i had the same problem)
u need skin care for oily skin

No comments:

Post a Comment