Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is mascara and loose powder allowed on airplane?

hahahahahahaha yeah


a certain amount of sun cream isn't though.Is mascara and loose powder allowed on airplane?
its not what it is its how much. So just check on your ticket information, (it tells you the quantity of liquids you are allowed in your carry on) and place only that amount into a separate clear plastic bag (sandwich bag or something) and leave in your carry on bag. have fun where ever you are goingIs mascara and loose powder allowed on airplane?
yes as long as u have them in a plastic bag if they are in your carry on. i brought so so much with me on my last holiday the man looked at me funny then another asked if he could randomly test some of my make up so dont be shocked if they ask that he just played with my mascara and lip gloss then gave it back!


hope this helps :)
yes it is , once they didnt even check what i had they just said go and other people too i guess cuz we looked very decent. I was wearing a jean jacket and jeans and a orange V-neck. Some brown boots. Oh well, and other time they checked but they didnt say anything
Yes but I would put each product in a seperate plastic bag just in case and I wouldn't take your most expensive stuff on the plane, keep that in your suitcase, just in case they confiscate it for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment