Thursday, January 7, 2010

I want to buy physicians formula foundation and loose powder.. is it really good for my acne prone skin??

i just want to add i have very much acne prone skin.. previously i used loreal bare naturale but it does not work for me... if anybody used physicians formula plz help me to select my foundation and powder...I want to buy physicians formula foundation and loose powder.. is it really good for my acne prone skin??
I'm going to disagree with a few of the answers so far. You certainly can wear makeup with acne prone skin. You just need to look at their ingredients or test them out to make sure they work for you.





I would suggest (since I have acne prone skin as well) you try Everyday Minerals. www.everydayminerals.com. Their products are natural, go on smoothly and are *much* cheaper than Bare Escentuals. Not to mention the BE sometimes makes people with sensitive breakout skin, itchy (not fun!).





Everyday Minerals even has a sample pack. You pick 4 foundation colors, a concealer, and a blush for free. Just pay for shipping and handling (I believe mine cost $4).





Physician's Formula is pretty good too though. I have used that in a pinch. They do make GREAT mascaras!





Here are some articles on Everyday Minerals for your research: http://bionic-beauty.com/?s=everyday+min鈥?/a>





Hope this helps. Best of luck!I want to buy physicians formula foundation and loose powder.. is it really good for my acne prone skin??
use bare minerals, its expensive but it works
Suntan salon will cure acne.


Dries out outer layer of skin where oils form acne.
don't use foundations if you have skin problems it will just make it worse.the best foundations are :


estee lauder


dermablend


lancome


mac
  • can dogs eat celery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment