Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is there a loose powder w/out bismuth, talc, or mica??

I am acne prone, currently on retin a and a topical antibiotic and I STILL break out. I was currently using clinique foundation and powder and then discovered they both contain talc and bismuth- maybe why I can't get my skin under control. I would like to try mineral make up but every one I find has either bismuth, talc or mica included. Any suggestions? Thanks!Is there a loose powder w/out bismuth, talc, or mica??
I have the same issue as you do.


Bare Minerals does have bismuth and irritates my skin.


Physicians Formula works okay but does not last.


I started using Everyday Minerals. Just started but it seems to be working.Is there a loose powder w/out bismuth, talc, or mica??
I think Physician's Formula ....check out the website for sure.


or Bare Minerals you could go to jcpenney.com and click on sephora they have it too
LA minerals. Check out their webiste....its only online but u can get samples for $1 and ship em free. \Good luck
The Bare Minerals line has a foundation w/o any of your aforementioned ingredients. Their other products contain some mica; I've never seen bismuth listed, and they for sure don't contain any talc. Plus, they're great for your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment