Thursday, January 7, 2010

Loose powder, mac or clinique,which one do you recommend?

I've been using clinique for most my makeups but, lately i tried few mac products and i find them really great. I'm thinking of changing my day powder to mac. So, which one do you recommend?Loose powder, mac or clinique,which one do you recommend?
I would recommend the mac face products. They work wonders and make any face look flawless.Loose powder, mac or clinique,which one do you recommend?
mac is really good but try to contact a mary kay rep in ur and try tinted moustiruzer its super great
mac it is a lot better!!!!
MAC!
Go for mac, its good high quality stuff.


(So is clinique, but I like mac way better--for loose powder.)
MAC is AMAZINGGG. its my favorite makeup brand =)
  • can dogs eat celery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment