Thursday, January 7, 2010

MAC Studio Fix Powder or Bare Minerals loose powder?

I've been using Bare Minerals as a powder foundation, but I wanted a change. I've heard good things about MAC Studio Fix Powder, but because it's a solid powder is it cakey? And does the Studio Fix get as good of a coverage as Bare Minerals? Also, how long would one compact of MAC SF last you?


Thanks!MAC Studio Fix Powder or Bare Minerals loose powder?
mac studio fix. it lasts me a couple monthsMAC Studio Fix Powder or Bare Minerals loose powder?
Change is always good. I've used the MAC Studio Fix and I would say it's pretty good, it lasts a really long time which is nice. The only downside to it is that I find you can look somewhat cakey if you over do it. Another great powder to try is BeneFit's Get Even face powder. If you have any sort of redness or uneveness in your skin, this is boss.
MAC studio fix ALL THE WAY.
I haven't tried the Bare Minerals but I have been using the Mac Studio Fix for quite a while. The compact lasts several months. It's not heavy or cakey - unless you apply too much. Remember, less is always more. And if you don't feel like you have enough on you can always add more.





I switched to all Mac products with the exception of eyeliner pencil. I swear by Revlon ColorStay. The Mac is a little too soft and wears off.
Bare Minerals all the way! You don't want to look like you have to hide like a giant zit or something. Get bare minerals it looks like its your skin not like your covering something nasty.I use it everyday I perfer it over everything I've ever used!
Haven't used either of those brands. I have used the loreal bare minerals and I love it. It covers anything and feels like you don't even have makeup on. And it is very inexpensive.
  • can dogs eat celery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment